Congratulations! You have made it to the new website of the Granby Gators Cub Scout Pack. Also known as Pack 44.
Bear with us as we get this site up to the standards that you are used to. We will constantly be making this site better for you!!
- April 5 Pack Hike at Glacier Ridge Metro Park at 2:00. We will be taking part in the park program to learn about ticks and doing a hike
- April 17 Pack meeting at Granby. Pre opening activities at 6:30, opening ceremony at 7:00
- May 10 Swamp Romp 7:30 A.M. to noon, this is a great way for our Pack to take part in a service project and have some fun along the way. Scouts and parents meet at the shelter house at Thompson Park in Upper Arlington (4250 Woodbridge Rd.) between 7:30 and 8:30 for a free pancake breakfast. We will also be able to learn about soil and water conservation from representatives of the Franklin Soil and Water Conservation District. After breakfast we will divide up in to teams and do stream clean up for a couple of hours in the area. Creeking for everyone. Let me know if you have any questions
- May 2-4 Thunderbase, This is the ultimate Scouting adventure for your Scout. This weekend long event on May 2-4, 2014 at the Ross County Fairgrounds brings all the excitement of Scouting to one location. Let your Scouts experience what makes Scouting the greatest youth organization in the country at this one amazing event. Check out details on the latest program areas and activities being added to the event regularly by clicking the "program areas" tab. Come out for the weekend or just for the day on Saturday. Everyone will have a great time. Check out the information at this link to see all the activities going on http://www.skcscouts.org/programs/thunderbase/
- May 15 Pack meeting at Granby. Pre opening activities at 6:30, opening ceremony at 7:00.
Enjoy Spring Break
Hello Pack 44 families and friends,
We are headed into one of the most fun times of the year for Cub Scouts. Spring and summer always bring plenty of opportunities to get outdoors and enjoy many activities as a Scout. As we head into this season the Pack is trying to get our hiking club started back up so join us on the monthly hikes when you can. The council also has the upcoming Thunderbase which will be the ultimate Scouting adventure. This weekend long event on May 2-4, 2014 at the Ross County Fairgrounds brings all the excitement of Scouting to one location. Come out for the weekend or just for the day on Saturday. Everyone will have a great time. Check out the information at this link to see all the activities going on.
The Packs annual trip to Marmon Valley Farm is coming June 7th and 8th. Many activities including horseback riding, climbing wall, chuck wagon breakfast, fishing and challenge course is always a favorite activitiey for all. Look for details to come out in the future.
The Pack will also take part in the District Day camp June 21-25.