Congratulations! You have made it to the new website of the Granby Gators Cub Scout Pack. Also known as Pack 44.
Bear with us as we get this site up to the standards that you are used to. We will constantly be making this site better for you!!
- Saturday Oct 5th Pack Hike: Highbanks metro park 10am. Meet at the ranger station we will hike the dog walk 2miles so if you have a 4 legged companion to bring you can.
- Saturday Oct 12th (change in date) Committee meeting at 8am at Panera on Sawmill. All welcome. We will be planning the Pack meeting, Camp Out, and Popcorn along wiith anything else.
- Thursday October 17th Pack meeting. We have a nature theme with some guest and animals coming in. Also we will be passing out regatta boats!
- Saturday October 26th Camp out at Camp Lazarus!
- November 1st All POP CORN due back and orders turned in.
Hello everyone we are about a week into popcorn season and I would like to let you all know that we are using packmaster to track all of the sales this year. You can access your scout to input sales on the right hand menu. Select Packmaster then to sign in the userid is your first initial and last name. Pass is last name and the number 1.
For those of you that do not know we have received a very generous anonymous donation for the pack. We have been raising money for a new Pine Wood Derby track and someone has decided that they would purchase the track and donate it to the pack. So we now have a brand new 40' plastic track with some fun new addons.
Hello Pack 44 families,
Welcome to a brand new year of Scouting fun. As we move into the fall we welcome those of you that are new to the Pack. We hope you enjoy the adventure that Cub Scouts has to offer and enjoy the many activities that you will get to take part in. The
Pack committee has a great year in store for the Pack with many of our favorite
events and some new ones that are sure to add some excitement to the year. Please let any adult leader in the Pack know if you have questions or concerns. We are always ready and willing to help. We are also always looking for input. Feedback is a gift that is essential to making improvements.